Business Readings and Strategic Consulting
As leaders, professionals, and business owners, you are creating a theater for your soul’s work and purpose every business day. You face complex choices about direction, partnerships, and career changes; or how to create synergy at work, develop an effective company culture, or get clear on priorities. These choices often involve both personal and professional elements.
Business Readings are creative sounding boards that offer unique insight for these considerations, and they are intimately tailored to meet the needs of each client. Readings are intended to bring a client to peace and restore full power, energy, and focus for meaningful investment and engagement in business and in life.
What Situations do Business Readings Best Address?
Business Readings use both business and intuitive data to bring insight for decisions about:
- Match between current business situation/choice/direction and soul’s purpose
- Strategic business direction
- Investor, customer, or shareholder motivation, intent or strategy
- Optimizing strategic partnerships
- Best job position fit among top candidates
- Leader’s fit for his current company or among other company offers
- The ability of a business to sustain or thrive
Business Readings may be a one-time consulting session, a coaching session package, or consulting on retainer.
How Much Time is Required?
The longevity or intensity of the engagement depends on the client’s agenda, who may choose:
- A project basis
- Ongoing coaching package
- A 90 or 60-minute Reading session
What is the Fee?
Readings may be invoiced as Coaching Sessions or Business Consulting since Dr. Rowley also provides traditional management consulting blended with intuitive data.
The fee for a one-time Business Reading and Consulting Session is $600 hour.
For an ongoing series or retainer, Dr. Rowley will partner with you to determine your specific needs and create a plan that meets your requirements.
The same payment options are available as with a Personal Intuitive Reading.
Is There Other Helpful Information?
- Directions to Dr. Rowley’s office or conference call instructions will be emailed to you upon confirmation of your appointment. For questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.