The Heart and Meaning of 2017
Thursday, December 7
7:00-8:15 pm CT
In a year of unprecedented activism and creative contribution as our response to outrage, catastrophes and chaos in our political system and planet, what has had heart and meaning for you 2017?
Join us to pick up the pieces of our broken, emergent year and to honor our experiences as well as the sacred in our relationships with self and other.
In this interactive webinar, we review the year through the lens of the sacred, remember what has made our soul rich and how others have enriched us – whether through challenge or support. We will transform pain toward blessing and you will feel energetically grounded and realigned – ready for the sacred season of giving.
This webinar includes:
- An energetic/vibrational description of 2017 in our evolution in spirit
- Centering meditation to integrate 2017 experiences and learnings from the heart
- Visualization that helps you translate and transform challenges into blessing
- Intuitive insight for your questions about healing or your unique gifts
- Transmission of sacred energy to prepare you for the season of giving
The first three people to sign up for this webinar will receive intuitive insight to their questions about relationships or gifts. At the end of the webinar, we will accommodate as many participants’ questions as possible given the time. All participants will receive the related healing within the group even if time does not accommodate their question.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.