Five Principles of the Conscious Business Network™
1. Conscious Leadership requires self-reflection, self-knowledge and personal alignment so that conscious business is possible.
2. Conscious Relationships require intuitive, emotional and social intelligence to form, forge and nurture meaningful partnerships.
3. Conscious Culture considers every worker both colleague and leader, who contributes a unique set of skills, perspectives and knowledge.
4. Conscious Innovation requires processes that include respect, trust and deep listening to diverse perspectives.
5. Conscious Sustainability: The earth is as an important a stakeholder as other integral business relationships.
is defined through your participation. Events and conversations are fee based.